Fields of expertise
In our work, we always think ahead in a broader international economic context, taking into consideration not only the Community law and practice but also the international trends likely to affect our clients.
In the field of real estate law we advise representatives of the entire real estate industry: investors, real estate developers, estate agents, as well as private individuals who need assistance in buying and selling or renting real estate. Whether commercial, office, hotel, commercial or residential real estate, our firm advises its clients from the search for suitable real estate to the realization of the project at every stage:
- due diligence process
- Sales contract
- Finance contract
- Rental agreement
- Brokerage agreement
- Land design, building permit
- Building contract
- Foundation of condominium ownership
Our activities in the field of corporate law cover the entire duration of a business company, starting with assistance in selecting the most suitable company and business form for the company’s activities. Naturally, we inform our clients in good time about all relevant changes in the law.
- establishment of business companies, changes in connection with companies
- transformation of business companies, mergers, spin-offs
- Joint venture agreements
- Assignment of shares, share purchase agreements
We advise both employers and employees on various labour law issues so that the employment relationship always complies with the applicable legal regulations from the time of its creation to its dissolution.
- Employment contracts
- Termination of employment
- Legal proceedings
- Collective agreements
- Labour law aspects of business takeovers
- merger control, notification of mergers
- notification, complaints to the Cartel Office
- representation before the Cartel Office in competition law proceedings
Strict rules apply to wills and unexpected questions may also arise in the probate proceedings. You can also contact us in seemingly simple situations.
- legal representation in probate proceedings in Hungary and Austria
When drawing up or reviewing contracts, our aim is to ensure that the contracts concluded can be well defended in the event of any legal proceedings. When concluding contracts, we inform our clients about the possible legal risks and propose such solutions that, within the legal framework, best support the interests of our clients.
- drafting and review of contracts in various areas of business life and also between private individuals
We provide legal advice for both debtors and creditors. We are also at your disposal for cross-border matters including reminders, dunning procedures or the conclusion of settlements between parties to a dispute
- civil court proceedings in Hungary and Austria
- European order for payment procedure
- Enforcement of foreign decisions both in Hungary and Austria
In our Budapest office we also advise our clients on Austrian law and provide legal representation before Austrian courts and authorities. For further details please also see our Vienna page.
Establishment of companies in Austria, labour law, real estate law, residence matters: in our office in the city centre of Vienna we support, among other things, the establishment of foreign companies in Austria and offer comprehensive legal advice.
- Registration of cross-border services
- Foundation of subsidiaries in Austria
- Company foundation in Austria
- labor-law consulting
- Maintaining contact with the Chamber of Commerce
- Company procedure
- Purchase and rent of real estate
- Debt recovery in Austria